Goods & Services Tax (GST) Certificate Course
GST is quoted as One Nation One Tax !
GST is the major recent tax development by Govt where many state and central taxes subsumed in one tax structure called GST. So, if you want to become an expert accountant then you cant avoid this subject and knowledge of GST may increase your worth in market a lot. Following key topics we covered in GST course and training:
- Basics of Tax
- Applicability & Valuation
- Input Tax
- Payment & Refund
- Registration & Return
- Invoice and Debit/Credit Note Rules
- Tally Treatment
Apart, during Industry Training, you may get the opportunity to work on GST like calculations, payment, return and entries in accounting software.
GST Course Duration: 3 Months (Daily, Part-time, Weekend, Holiday Course)
Who should take GST Course and Training?
- Who is pursuing Graduation and looking for Professional GST training?
- Who has completed Graduation or Post Graduation but has no practical understanding of GST.
- Accountants looking to sharpening their GST skills.
- Accountants aspiring promotions.
What will you learn?
- To implement theoretical knowledge on real-time GST working in the industry.
- To get practical approach on GST, GST payment, GST returns, GST entries in Tally ERP etc.
- Exposure to the work culture of industry and market.
- Solving complex practical GST matters of the company.
- GST responsibilities of an accountant, Finance Manager, Asst Manager
What will you get?
- Job Opportunity.
- Course Certificate for Classroom Learning from StepUp Skills